A Creative, Flexible, Budget-Friendly Market Research Line of Credit Solution
Regardless of the size or type of your business, how do you find the information to ensure business, service, or product success? Who has the time or money for the research due diligence? Ask for a show of hands and cue the cricket chirping.
Well, if you don’t have someone on your team assigned to market research, don’t sweat it. Outsourcing to have a de facto offsite Market Research department helps you build a marketing strategy fueled not only by instinct and experience but also with the confidence and peace-of-mind data can provide. To do this, you’ll want to find a market research partner who loves doing the prep work to create, implement, manage, and track your latest ideas from launch to victory. One that will help save time and money as you make educated decisions at every turn.
This is my passion – why I opened Fordis Consulting – and here are some pointers on how I can help you steer your business on its course to success.
Why should I invest in market research?
- You know in your heart that your marketing decisions are based more on past experiences and gut feelings than defensible, concrete data
- You don’t want to be saddled with another employee but want access to competitive, custom research “on the fly” to make confident strategic decisions
- You’re a startup, or obtaining funding, and your investors are nagging you for charts, graphs, and tables to prove you’re a safe bet before they release the funds
When you outsource Market Research, your company gets experience without the cost and hassle of employee training and benefit packages. If you are a startup or small business, the advantages to your marketing team are enormous. Marketing is a multi-purpose tool with many shiny and ambiguous parts. Market Research removes the mystery and sharpens the tool. Asking a marketing team to make decisions on a hunch is like chopping wood with a butter knife.
Many companies of various stages and sizes don’t realize how vital market research is to their success. Data lets you know where and how to spend money, influencing:
- Products (from taste tests to messaging and positioning)
- Package design
- Client communication optimization
- Digital marketing and advertising
- And so much more
How do I get started and cover my butt, so I am ready for the future?
Think ahead for your 2021 goals. Thanks to the craziness of 2020, they may be far different than you ever imagined. To discover how to budget for anticipated market research costs, you should schedule a consultation with an outsourced Market Research company, which, lucky for you, Fordis Consulting just happens to be.
Just how much is this going to cost me?
This is a sticking point for a lot of businesses, especially when under tight, pre-planned, inflexible budgets. Knowing that this is the catalyst for starting a Market Research project as well as its greatest threat to success, I gave this a lot of thought and came up with a Research Account, in which you systematically set aside the necessary funds for when you really need it and avoid last-minute scrambling. Marketing campaigns will have the means for success, and you’ll be ready to ace your project goals.
The Research Account is essentially a market research savings account. We know it’s hard to earmark cash for projects without a safe and separate place to put it. Based on your goals and needs, we determine how the annual budget should look and which insights are best suited to increasing your revenue. Rest assured, research will optimize your business growth, and our aim is to not only meet but exceed your expectations. It’s what we do.
- Book a consultation at ZoomGal.com to discuss your needs and which research techniques will enhance your current marketing strategy, timeline, and budget. We begin with the end in mind and work backwards to achieve your objectives.
- Within days, you will receive a follow-up, written estimate with conservative research investment recommendations needed to achieve your goals and the monthly set-aside recommended to achieve them.
- We develop a list of optimal research activities you may need throughout the year and set up your Research Account as a monthly line item, so you pay it monthly, net 30, with no stress. Your funds are ready and waiting the minute you need data and insights.
- You will receive custom research, reports, analysis, or other updates monthly, or more frequently, to keep you on track with your marketing strategy and processes.
- Use your Research Account like a line of credit. You can make contributions for future market research projects and have money set aside for whenever you need it – no more begging, pleading, and manipulation to find money to fund it.
Don’t wonder if your idea is optimized, targets the right audience, messages in the right places, or is otherwise set up for success. Let Fordis Consulting help you know for sure!
Contact us to learn more about our innovative Research Account and how we can help you put data at your fingertips year-round without undue stress or time delays.