Qualitative Market Research
(virtual and in-person)
- Focus Groups (moderation, project management)
- One-on-One Interviews (best for avoiding group influence on controversial topics)
- Telephone Interviews (best for stigmatized, awkward, or embarrassing topics)
Quantitative Market Research
- Quali-Quant Hybrid Surveys with online video recorded answers (provides visual augment to data)
- In-Store Shopping Surveys
- Traditional Online Surveys
Your privacy is important to us. We'll never share your information.
8 Things Fordis Consulting Can Do for Any Size Business Doing marketing research before a new business or product launch is not “optional” if you want to stay relevant in your market. Whether you operate on your own or have thousands of employees, you need to look...
A Creative, Flexible, Budget-Friendly Market Research Line of Credit Solution Regardless of the size or type of your business, how do you find the information to ensure business, service, or product success? Who has the time or money for the research due diligence?...
And why they may be shortsighted When you invest in your business, it's tough to know which investments make the most sense or what takes priority. You can trust your gut instinct or begin evaluating the potential return on investment for improving different areas of...